Thursday, January 3, 2013

October Aternoon 'Make it Merry' from Scrapbooking From Scratch

Morning ladies,

This month I have been playing with one of my FAVOURITE manufacturers...October Afternoon. I was stoked when Peta from Scrapbooking from Scratch sent me the NEW xmas range to play with. I have created 4 pages to share with you and I have more left!

Here they are..

Christmas Tradition


Sharing the Love


Just One..


Mail From Santa..


How cute is it?!!..I'm sure you all have xmas photos to be scrapped, so why not treat yourself to this gorgeous kit..you wont be disappointed, I promise!! You can find the kit for sale in the shop HERE..

Thanks for stopping by
Kel x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, Kellie. Love the pics of writing out the Christmas cards. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kel, they are all awesome. You have totally smashed this collection! Loving your stencilling too.

    ReplyDelete