Sunday, July 8, 2012

July New Releases at WOW......

Hi there!

My latest pages were on show today over on the WOW blog..... so I'm here to share them as well in case you haven't seen them :)

My first page uses the title piece 'True Love'(C1532)......very fitting for me as Matt and I were only around 6 weeks ago. I used pinecone ink to colour the chippie.


And here is my finished page.....


On my second page I used the 'My Sons'( C1543) piece.. painted green to make it pop....


And my finished page...


This week on the WOW blog, all of the design team will be showcasing some of the new releases for July, so be sure to check back every few days!

Thanks for dropping bye,
Kel x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Both of these Layouts are SENSATIONAL Girl...... The Chippie looks FABBO on both!!! x

    ReplyDelete