Monday, May 28, 2012

I have been...

very slack with keeping my blog up to date. Between getting organised for a wedding and trying to stay on top of my fitness, life is NUTS! I have been scrapping, so hopefully I can return to some sort of routine with my blogging!!

I have 2 of my most recent WOW pages to share.... This one is one the blog today.....

Proud to be your Mum


On this page I used the "Japanese Butterfly Rushes RWL93500" piece which I painted, as well as the "Classic Alphabet Uppercase C1384".

My next page, I based on the current sketch challenge. I have used 2 pieces from the" 12 x 12 Chicken Wire C1470" which I covered with brown ink.

What a Catch


Make sure you pop on over regularly to the WOW blog, it is updated regularly and the girls are very inspiring!!

Till next time
Kel :)

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Kel I am in love with both these pages! I love the colours and all the little details. Really adorable! - Oh and I'm getting my OA 9 to 5 collection tomorrow YAAAAAY :)))

    ReplyDelete