Saturday, February 11, 2012

February Scrap the Boys

I haven't played along over at Scrap the Boys for quite a long time, but this month I had a go at the sketch challenge they had on their site.




My boys started at Prep this week and I had to get the photos printed straight away....





My First Day of Prep










Matt and I are heading off to Thailand tomorrow for 2 weeks so I won't be around BUT Im sure I will still be checking out your blogs from over there.... It's going to be great and so RELAXING but I'm sure I will be itching to play with paper and glue by the time I get home :)


TFL



Kel :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope they had a great first day and are still enjoying school. Have a fabulous holiday! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS! Sooooooo lovin the background in this Layout......
    Such An AWESOME Layout......
    ENJOY your Holiday!!!! Lucky Duck! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Kel & what a fab photo of your boys on such a special day. Thanks for "following" on my blog too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kel, great interpretation of the sketch. I can relate to this page as I have a little boy who went to Prep this year. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete