Saturday, January 14, 2012

Look Look Look!!!!!!!!!!!

at my exciting news!!!!!!!!





YES! I made it onto the design team for the WOW chippy team for 2012! How awesome is that! And check out the bunch of amazing ladies that are also on the team. Such a talented bunch!



Here is my layout of 'me' using some gorgeous WOW chipboard.....



On my page I have used leafy scroll and the doily 7 chipboard pieces. I have used glimmermist on the doily and paint and a black marker on the scroll :)

Head on over to the BLOG now and check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations!!



Can't wait to get started



TFL!



Kel :)
































4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats Kel. Very awesome news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kel! That's fantastic - love that layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exciting, fantastic news!!! Well done, Kel :)

    ReplyDelete