Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just Because....

This page I'm sharing today is of me with my 'boss lady' Peta. As most of you would know, Im on Peta's DT and this picture was taken at a retreat that was held at her house in October.


I wanted to document a layout that reminds me how lucky I am and how great it is that Peta believes in my ability to scrapbook and inspire other people.




She believes in me







I have used Crate Paper "Farmhouse" on this page.



If you are looking for more scrapbooking goodies then head on over to Scrapbooking from Scratch- I'm sure you will find something to inspire you.

Back soon!

Kel :)

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous pic and layout, Kellie. Love those Farmhouse papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it.... and it is very true - i believe in you 100% and am honored to have you on my DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout and photo of two lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete