Monday, October 31, 2011

Purple Pumpkin Sketch

Hi girls,

Just a quick share of the layout I completed for the Oct sketch over at Purple Pumpkin.

On this page I have used the Echo Park "Happy Days" papers mixed with some yummy goodies from PP, including a spotty button a large monkey button and a doiley. Love the brightness of this layout.....


He's a Weetbix Kid




I will be back soon to share my layouts from the SFS retreat which I attended over the weekend.


Til then take care


Kel :)

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love the misting. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome take on the sketch, love all those PP goodies on there!!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are amazing in this layout Kel! I can't wait to see the rest of your layouts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colours and love your misting! Gorgeous work!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :D

    ReplyDelete