Tuesday, October 11, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!

is that I'm now on the Design Team over at Scrapbooking from Scratch!! When Peta asked me if I would like to join the team I was stoked. Peta has the best kits, so make sure you pop over and have a look HERE.

Anywhoo, this month she sent me her Bi-monthly kit which was filled with some gorgeous MME, Authentique and Lily Bee. I have popped up a Step by Step in the forum if you would like to end up with a page like this......

Love Story





I have more pages to share with this kit, just have to take some pics of them so will be back REAL soon.


TFL


Kel :)

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! And gorgeous page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hun!! Love this layout of you and Matt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Kel...such exciting news!
    Beautiful pic & page...love it <3

    ReplyDelete