Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cybercrop at Savvy

Hello there girls,

I have 2 pages to share today that I completed for this month's cybercrop over at Scrapbook Savvy. I had planned on getting all the challenges done, but I ended up with a bout of sickness, so just didn't get there :(


Anyhow, here my page for Sara's sketch challenge:


Princess




And this page was for Sarah's blind scrap... love the end result.



Smile


I am off tomorrow to Peta's retreat (Scrapbooking from Scratch) so hopefully I will have heaps to share with you next week.


Take care!


Kel :)

2 comments:

  1. Both awesome pages, hope you are feeling better xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better Kel. These pages are gorgeous. I was aiming to get more done to but only managed 3!! Have an awesome time at Petas retreat!! xx

    ReplyDelete