Friday, April 29, 2011

Aaarrgghhhh!!!

Im sooo annoyed right now. My SLR camera is still in getting fixed. AGAIN! I had it it put in to get fixed after Christmas and I got it back just before we went to Thailand. I got it out in Thailand to use and it wouldn't work, so you can imagine how impressed I was! So it's again in gettting fixed- lucky it's under warranty. Hence my photos are not the best at the moment so you will have to excuse the pics.

First up, this page was done for Sar's challenge over at Savvy for the cybercrop. The challenge was to use the word "EGG" on yr page with banners and paint also. I forgot to upload it time though- DOH!

The 'egg-citing' egg hunt


And this one just because. Using the gorgeous EP Playground.

What would I do without you



I need to catch up on my 52 week album, am about 3 weeks behind!


Hope to be back soon


Kel :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages!!! Love the outlined title - really pops :-) and EP is my fav :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete