Saturday, November 20, 2010

More to Share

Hi all,

Back to share some pages with you. This one is for no reason. I used the new Jillibean Soup range "Atomic Soup" for this page. Love my 2 boysxxx


Can you feel the Love.


These next to pages are done using the new MME "True Blue"... sooo in love with this range, still have heaps of it to play with.


My Sonshine




Crazy Hair



This next page is using the gorgeous Crate Paper range "Restoration". This is Sara and I at the SFS retreat. Miss u Sar- MWAH xx



I did this next page using the Challenge Kit from Peta's retreat. Actually really like how it turned out.

I am so Lucky


And one more to not give you too much overload. A page using the new range from Fancy Pants.

Happy Go Lucky



That's it for today girls, am now off to do some more scrapbooking, so hopefully will be back with more to share soon

Happy Scrappin'
Kel xxx







3 comments: